Firefox Quantum Portable – Mozilla Firefox is one of the best browser available on the web. It was launched in 2002 with some different name, it was named Mozilla Firefox in 2004. It gained popularity quickly and became the most used web browser in the world. Mozilla Firefox is still 2nd most used web browser on the internet. Google Chrome is the most used web browser and Mozilla Firefox seems the only competition of it.
Since the launch of Firefox quantum, Mozilla has upped their game. It is better in everything compared to its predecessor. The fact people are liking the new browser is a proof of the Firefox Quantum success.
Many Chrome users have switched their side to Firefox since the launch of Firefox Quantum. So, what is making the users do this? Let’s find out by looking at some of the features of Firefox Quantum:
Also, Read – Firefox Quantum Offline Installer
Features of Firefox Quantum
- Firefox has always been known for its security and privacy. It is far better than Google chrome when it comes to users privacy. Firefox Quantum has an option to disable the trackers.
- The Photon User interface of Firefox Quantum focuses on performance and speed. The UI is user-friendly and easy to use.
- Firefox Quantum is more customizable than Google Chrome. You can select your favorite theme for the browser from many themes available in the browser.
- Firefox Quantum is better, feature-rich and faster as compared to its predecessor.
- Firefox Quantum has a great downloading manager as it can pause the downloading process.
- Unlike Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox doesn’t consume too much memory. It works as good as Google chrome without consuming much memory.
- You can sync your data to multiple platforms with the help of Firefox Quantum.
- Firefox Quantum has some great built-in app features like Screenshot and Reader View.
- Firefox Quantum has the best extension support compared to any other web browser on the internet.
There are many more awesome features of Firefox Quantum, you will get to know more about them while using the browser yourself.
Firefox Quantum Portable version is a repackaged version of Mozilla. It allows you to install Firefox Quantum on USB Drive, CD ROM or other portable devices. You don’t have to install Firefox Quantum on your PC. So, today we are going to learn how can you download Firefox Quantum Portable version on your Portable device. Follow the steps below to find out:
How to Download Firefox Quantum Portable
- Open a web browser on your device and go to the search bar and type “https://mozilla-firefox-portable.en.uptodown.com/windows” and hit enter.
- Find the download option on the middle of the web page and Start downloading the portable version of Firefox Quantum from the website.
- Double click on the package to install it on your portable device.
- Don’t forget to insert your portable device to your PC before starting the installation process.
Firefox Quantic portable version will be installed on your PC. Enjoy the browsing experience on your portable device with Firefox Quantum portable version.